Bike Owner Branding Guidelines
Bike Owners must observe Donkey Republic' branding requirements as listed below:
- Bikes must have Donkey Republic front panel attached to the handlebar, with Bike ID displayed on the front panel. The front panel sticker must be one provided by, or a design approved by Donkey Republic.
- Bikes must have Donkey Republic frame sticker on the main frame of the bike. This is not needed for originally Donkey Republic branded bikes.
- Bikes may have side panels: if Bikes do have side panels, they must use a side panel sticker provided by Donkey Republic, or a design approved by Donkey Republic
- Bikes may not have branding of any other company or person added to the Bike, including name, logo or phone number of the Bike Owner, unless agreed with Donkey Republic. Bikes can display the original manufacturer's brand, if the Donkey Republic sticker does not cover it.
- Bike images uploaded to Donkey platform must be in line with the guidelines here.
- For other promotional items to support marketing of the Donkey system, Bike Owners are encouraged to use standard Donkey Republic marketing materials. These include placards (for counter-tops such as hotels), fliers, posters, window stickers, and beach-flags. Bike Owners are encouraged to use the standard Donkey materials, which are offered at production prices to Bike Owners.
- Bike Owners can produce their own designs and materials for promotion of the system, if they are not satisfied with the standard documents. Such materials shall not include branding of other entities, including Bike Owners unless agreed with Donkey Republic. Such material must be in line with Donkey Republic Brand Elements guideline here, and designs must be approved by Donkey Republic.